eCPRI Controller - O-RU Split 7.2
Comcores eCPRI core is a highly scalable and silicon agnostic implementation of the eCPRI standard
targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies. The eCPRI implementation builds on long-time experience
designing CPRI and Radio-Over-Ethernet solutions for fronthaul and delivers a flexible engine that is
prepared for tight integration with software applications. The solution is prepared to support the novel
O-RAN IF and may optionally be used in tandem with Comcores’ Lower PHY IP. The IP is designed to meet
or exceed the requirements of radio systems, base band systems, fronthaul switches or advanced test
systems. The speed optimized core can handle any solutions reaching from the “small footprint” to the
most complex applications running 25 Gbps. The IP can dynamically be configured to handle wireless multimode
radio systems enabling high-performance throughputs required by 4G and 5G wireless solutions.
With the availability of demo platforms, Comcores offers a fast track approach to eCPRI bring-up.
Richly featured and highly configurable
- Support for O-RAN CUS-plane v. 3.0
- Supports eCPRI specification versions up to 2.0
- Support for frequency-domain IQ transport
- Support for the 7.2 functional split between RU and DU
- Supports one or more 10G/25G Ethernet ports
- Agnostically supports multiple synchronization schemes
- Wide flexibility for configuring
- Designed in HDL and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs
Request datasheet: email@example.com
Easy to use
- Test bench with extensive system configuration and examples
- SW API optionally included in delivery
- HW demonstration platform available Watch Demo video
The IP core comes with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual. Verification environment, test reports and constraint files are included in deliverables.
The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for eCPRI IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org