Comcores is founded by Thomas Gerner Nørgaard who also founded Radiocomp ApS in 2006.
A long-time background in mobile communication and being a first-mover in remote radio heads have brought a solid foundation for understanding the complex requirements
of modern communication tasks. This know-how is used to define and build state-of-the-art high-quality products used in communication networks.
What we do
Comcores delivers IP cores for ASICs and FPGA's, as well as design and customization services for digital projects.
We address industrial, medical, defense, communications, aviation, automotive and space markets and master productizing a complex protocol or standard so that
it is straightforward and hassle-free to use for the system integrator.
In this way product development is accelerated and time-to-market is shortened. Predictability is key.
Employing the best executers and providing a quality environment foster a team that is focused on making it right. We deliver what we promise.
Our mission is to provide best-in-class quality components and design services to ASIC, FPGA, and System vendors, and hereby drastically reduce their product cost, risk, and time-to-market.
Why choose us
Comcores is a leader in productizing IP cores for easy integration and is recognized for its professionalism and expertise in making and supporting developments in the whole digital channel and radio.
Here are some of the many benefits of choosing us:
- Solid IP portfolio for wireless fronthaul, Chip to Chip data interfaces, and Ethernet solutions
- Products are well-documented and thoroughly tested for first time success
- Adaptation on demand by client requirements
- Full technical support and assistance from Comcores
- Licensing adapted to the client needs
- Solid verifications methodologies are in place to ensure quality deliverables
- We pride ourselves on helping our customers to reduce the cost, guarantee the first-time silicon success, and to bring the products to market much ahead of the competition.