Manticore - 10M/100M/1G/10G/25G Advanced TSN Switch
Comcores Manticore IP is an advanced 10M/100M/1G/10G/25G Ethernet Packet Switch with an extensive set of QoS
features and statistics. It provides support for key TSN features including IEEE 802.1Qbu and 802.3br
Frame preemption, 802.1Qbv Time aware shaping, 802.1Qav Credit based shaping, and 802.1CB Frame
replication and elimination for reliability. This enables the use of the IP in high speed time-sensitive
The switch supports up to 8 queues, classification, flow control, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast and broadcast as
well as IEEE 1588 transparent clock. Each port provides a native interface for Ethernet PHY devices.
IEEE 802.1 Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement is available, specifying exact feature-set.
- Up to 800Gbps switching capacity
- Parallel Lookup Engines enable high packet switching rate
- CPU packet port up to 10 Gbps
Easy to use
- 10M, 100M, 1G, 10G, and 25G ports configurable at compile time
- TSN features can be enabled/disabled independently
- Comes with supporting Software
- Default configuration enables drop-in deployment
Request datasheet: email@example.com
- QoS features including classification, queuing and scheduling
- Supports VLAN
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE1588 functionality including both transparent and boundary clock
- Frame Preemption, Time Aware Shaping, Credit Based Shaping, Frame
Replication and Elimination for Reliability
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation, such as ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual and Parsable Register Map.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Manticore Switch IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org