Radio Over Ethernet
Comcores offer a complete package of IP's that enable transmission of time critical data like I/Q radio data over Ethernet.
The package comprise a RoE mapper for native Ethernet, a L1 offload engine and a 10G TSN MAC solution.
Together the IP-cores enable a fast track possibility to replace proprietary protocols like CPRI and OBSAI with a standard Ethernet interface.
The IP cores have been tested in hardware and a demonstrator is available for early proof of concept
Easy to Use
- IP's are tested together and delivers performance
- Make use of latest TSN features
- L1 offload engine prepared for easy integration
- Prepared for several synchronization methods
- Optimized to ultra low delay
- Test bed is availalbe
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
- Enabling Ethernet based fronthaul with a minimum of overhead
The IP cores can be provided as separate blocks or as a subsystem tailored to your exact application.
An extensive documentation that among others include Product Brief, User Manual, Test Environment and test reports are available.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Further Information for Comcores RoE solution: firstname.lastname@example.org