Comcores Digital Up-Converter (DUC) and Digital Down Converter (DDC) IP platform core is a silicon agnostic implementation of a key component for digital radio front-end
targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies. The flexible digital processing architecture enables
multi-standard and multi-carrier operations handling LTE, LTE-A, and WCDMA in compliance with 3GPP
The core performs up- and down conversion of multiple streams of receivers and transmitters signals
with powerful interface options and management capabilities. It can
dynamically be configured to handle up to 8 transmit paths and 8 receive paths each running with up to 8 carriers having a total aggregated bandwidth of
up to 200 MHz.
It interfaces on one side to DAC's and ADC's and on the other side to one or
several CPRI-links toward the base station.
Richly featured and highly configurable
- Designed in VHDL-87 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Easy to use
- Supporting LTE / LTE-A / WCDMA with 3GPP compliance
- Up to 8 transmit (TX) and 8 receive (RX)
- Up to 8 carriers per TX or RX
- Carrier BW of up to 20 MHz/channel
- Automatic gain control in UL
- Multiple interface options
- Programmable data-path processing
- Testbench available for verification
- Powerfull SW setup
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
Radio, RRH or DAS
- Wireless base station radio applications
- Increased flexibility and time to market
- Lowers cost of new developments
Software Defined Radio
- Removes a lot of complexity when designing new advanced radio solutions
- Extreme flexibility enables fast track to new radio designs
- Powerfull switching and management of channels
- Extremely flexible data-path processing
The IP core come with an extensive documentation that among others
include User Manual and Verification Guide. A test bed for injection of traffic and verification of functionality is available for verifying performance.
The core will by default come with an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further discussions about scope and information about pricing
Request Information for DFE IP: firstname.lastname@example.org