IEEE 1588v2 PTP
Comcores IEEE 1588 PTP Solution is a high performance clock synchronization solution that includes both hardware
and software components. The PTP solution is fully compliant with IEEE 1588v2.1 and IEEE 1588v2 standards and
enables time synchronization across multiple devices. The solution supports IEEE 802.1AS profile making it ideal for
Phase alignment method allows sub-nano second precision and enables even the most demanding applications.
The fully autonomously operated IP includes XGMII and GMII interfaces and user configuration allows easy
configuration for various synchronization methods.
The PTP solution has been tested successfully on Xilinx ZCU102 development board as well as at system level thus
enables a fast track solution for getting started with high performance clock synchronization.
Easy to use
- High synchronization accuracy down to 3 ns
- Supports PTP profiles defined in the standard (1588 default, default 802.1 AS, etc.)
- Easy integration with MAC/PCS solutions
- Pre-integrated with Altera or Xilinx Ethernet MAC cores; services available for integrating with other 3rd party eMAC cores
- Complete reference designs for Altera and Xilinx, incl sample application software
- Platform independent software
Request datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Configurable for many operating modes
- Automatically calculates point-to-point latency
- Has programmable eMAC and PHY ingress and egress latency
- Supports GMII/XGMII interfaces
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
HW: Timing constraints in Synopsys SDC formatextensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, and Test Bench.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
SW: Software Stack, Timing constraints in Synopsys SDC format, AUTOSAR compliance report, and User manual
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for IEEE1588 PTP Solution: email@example.com