Ethernet Packet Switch 1G
Comcores 1G Ethernet Packet Switch IP core is an advanced switch supporting buffering of large
amounts of data in external RAM. The non-blocking Ethernet switch IP core enables fine-grained traffic
differentiation for rich implementations of packet prioritization enabling per port and per queue shaping
on egress ports.
The switch supports MAC learning, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast and broadcast as well as
IEEE 1588 transparency. Each port provides a native interface for GMII Ethernet PHY devices.
Easy to use
- QoS features such as classification, queuing and priorities included
- Automatic MAC address learning and aging
- Supports buffering of up to 128 MB in DDR
- Extensive statistic reporting
- Solid Verification Environment
- Very easy integration on Xilinx evaluation platforms
- GMII interfaces for attaching external Physical Layer devices (PHY)
Request datasheet: email@example.com
- Buffer size fully configurable
- Configurable scheduling (round-robin, strict priority, etc.)
- Configurable tagging
- Designed in Verilog and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs,
ASSPs and FPGAs
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual and Programming Register Specification.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet Packet Switch IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org