Ethernet Switch 10G
Comcores 10G Ethernet Switch IP core is a highly configurable and size optimized implementation of
a non-blocking switch that allows continuous transmissions between 10G Ethernet ports. The switch
supports MAC learning, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast, broadcast, as well as IEEE 1588 transparency.
Each port provides a native interface for XGMII Ethernet PHY devices.
The switch can optionally be delivered in a TSN version.
Ultra Compact Size
Easy to use
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- Programmable FW operation with Static or Dynamic switching table entries
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- Optimized for size
- XGMII interfaces for attaching external Physical Layer devices (PHY)
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface
- Can be used in managed or unmanaged implementations
- Up to 20 ports configurable at compile time
- Configurable queuing behavior (round-robin, fair queuing, etc.)
- Support Ethernet Multicast, Broadcast with flooding control to avoid unnecessary duplication of frames
- Configurable support for 1588 PTP Transparent Clock functionality
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet Switch IP Core: