Ethernet Switch 1G
Comcores Ethernet Switch IP core is a highly configurable and size optimized implementation
of a non-blocking ring switch that allows continuous transfers between up to 36 Ethernet ports via 1
Gbps GMII interfaces. The switch supports MAC learning and implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to
fulfill Ethernet standard policy regarding frame integrity checking.
The 1G Ethernet Switch IP core supports up to 36 ports where each port provides GMII native interface for Ethernet PHY
The number of ports are configurable at compile time.
Easy to use
- Automatic MAC addresses learning
- Programmable firmware operation with Static or Dynamic (Learning)
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- GMII interfaces for attaching to an external Physical Layer device (PHY)
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface
- Can be used in managed or unmanaged implementations
Request datasheet: email@example.com
- Up to 36 ports configurable at compile time
- Configurable queuing behavior (round-robin, fair queuing, etc.)
- Supports Ethernet Multicast, Broadcast with flooding control to avoid unnecessary duplication of frames
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet Switch IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org