Ethernet PCS IP 1G/2G5
Comcores offers a PCS-cores for Ethernet that can be used for either 1G or 2.5G applications.
The PCS IP-core is a proven and highly tested solution that will fast track any project.
Easy to Use
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Low Latency
- Can be used in synchronous Ethernet applications
- User controlled AutoNegotiation (IEEE 802.3 Clause 37) with full programmability
- MDIO Slave PHY Management interface which provides a standard interface for Core configuration and management
- GMII interfaces for attaching to Ethernet MAC
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any 1G/2.5G Ethernet solution
- Fits into solutions where Eth. PCS is needed
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for IQ Compression IP Core: email@example.com