10G/25G Ethernet Mac
Comcores 10G/25G Ethernet MAC IP solution is a low latency and low size solution that provides a complete
IEEE 802.3ae Ethernet Layer 2 solution. The completely integrated solution provides all necessary
functions for connectivity between Layer 3 and Layer 1 in the Ethernet OSI model.
It is designed to the
25G Ethernet requirements for 10/25 Gb/s operation specified by IEEE 802.3 Clause 49, IEEE 802.3by, and
the 25G Ethernet Consortium and addresses time-critical network equipment applications while keeping
implementation complexity at a minimum.
The core is fully configurable and is prepared for IEEE1588
integration and easy interfacing with Comcores PCS IP solution.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- PCS sublayer for 10/25 Gb/s operation available as separate block
- 32-bit low latency 10G Ethernet MAC or 64-bit Ethernet MAC supporting 10G data rates with Cut-through support
- Ready for IEEE 1588 integration
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
- Deficit Idle Count for maximum data throughput supported
- Deficit Idle Count with/without In-Band FCS supported
- Comprehensive statistics gathering as an option
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) frame length
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface or APB
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for IQ Compression IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org