10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet MAC
Comcores 10M/100M/1G/2.5G Ethernet MAC IP solution is a low latency and low size solution that
complies to IEEE 802.3 while keeping implementation complexity at a minimum.
The core is fully configurable and can optionally include features like IEEE1588 and DMA integrations. The
core is prepared for easy interfacing with Comcores 10/100/1000/2500 SGMII PCS IP solution.
The structure agnostic implementation ensures easy use and integration whether the target technology is
FPGA, ASSP or ASIC.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- FCS generation supported
- Comprehensive statistics gathering as an option
- Supports VLAN and jumbo frames as an option
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) frame length
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface or APB
Request datasheet: email@example.com
- 8-bit low latency 10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet MAC with optional Cut-through
- Ready for IEEE 1588 integration
- Comes with MII, GMII and RGMII interface
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and Further Information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet MAC IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org