10G/25G Eth TSN MAC
Comcores 10G/25G TSN MAC provides a complete IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Layer 2 solution with support for
key TSN features including 802.1Qbu Preemption and 802.3br Interspersing Express Traffic. This enables
the use of the MAC in high speed time-critical applications.
The MAC-core performs the Link function of the 10G/25G Ethernet Standard and is a low latency
cut-through implementation reaching best in market results while still keeping size at a minimum.
The core is fully configurable and interfaces easily to 10G/25G PCS. Features like IEEE1588 solution, VLAN
and DMA integration can optionally be included.
The Ethernet MAC Core, on the Client side, implements a 64-bit AXI-S interface for Express and
Preemptable traffic respectively while having a standard XGMII interface on the PHY side.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Supports 802.1 Qbu and 802.3 br with extentions available
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs
Request datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richly Featured and Highly Configurable
- Deficit Idle Count for maximum data throughput supported
- In-Band FCS supported
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
- 10G/25G data rates with cut-through supported
- TSN features can be enabled/disabled independently
- Comprehensive statistics gathering
- Very easy integration with standard AXI4 or APB interface
- 802.1 AS extention available
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet TSN MAC IP Core: email@example.com