CPRI I/Q Switch
The CPRI I/Q Switch IP core is a cost and resource efficient silicon agnostic implementation of a CPRI I/Q
Switch targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies. The switch makes it possible to connect multiple
radio units with multiple baseband resources and performs routing at AxC level.
Through an AXI4-Lite interface, the switch can dynamically be configured for 1:1, broadcast and multicast
operation. The CPRI Ethernet C&M frames are routed in an embedded Ethernet switch IP. The CPRI I/Q
Switch is designed for C-RAN and digital DAS systems.
- AxC level routing
- Delay compensation
- Dynamic routing
Easy to use
- Mix of BB and RU ports fully configurable
- Supports line-rates 1-9 (up to 12165.12 Mbit/s)
- Up to 64 antenna carriers per port
- 1:1, multicast and broadcast operation by configuration
- Complete solution with optional Software
- UVM environment is available
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs
Request datasheet: email@example.com
Comcores CPRI I/Q Switch addresses any requirement for AxC based switching and routing.
- Connecting multiple RE's with multiple REC's
- Routing of AxC's between various ports on a chip
- Connects multiple access points to multiple base stations
- Carrier combining or separation
The IP core comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment,
Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for CPRI I/Q Switch IP core: firstname.lastname@example.org