Comcores IP-core is a silicon agnostic implementation of the CPRI 6.1 standard targeting any ASIC, FPGA
or ASSP technologies. With its extreme flexibility and reduced logic consumption, the CPRI 6.1 IP core is
the perfect match whether the application is REC (Radio Equipment Controller) or RE (Radio Equipment).
It is designed to meet or exceed the requirements of base band systems, C-RAN switches, Digital
Front-End (DFE) processors or advanced test systems. The core can be dynamically configured to handle
wireless multi-mode radio systems implementing deterministic latency features and high-performance
throughputs required by LTE-A og 5G radio base stations.
The CPRI cores come in several versions to suit any implementation scenario whether speed, a compact size or a wide feature set is required.
Comcores can offer a 64-bit version of the IP-core which ensures easy time-closure even at the highest speeds.
Richly featured and highly configurable
- CPRI Specification V6.1 features implemented
- All mapping methods available
- Accurate delay measurements and calibration
- Up to 64 antenna carriers per core
- Supports line-rates 1-9 (up to 12,16512 Gbps)
- Size optimized Ethernet GMII interface
- Dynamic mapping configuration
- Designed in VHDL-87 and targeting any RTL implementation such as ASICs, ASSPs, and FPGAs.
Request datasheet: email@example.com
Easy to use
- Testbench with typical system configuration and examples
- HW demonstrator available
- Very easy integration
- Light SW setup
- UVM System Verilog Test Bench available through partners
The IP core comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment (available through partner),
Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for CPRI IP-Core: firstname.lastname@example.org