CPRI 6.x Controller
Comcores’ CPRI 6.x IP core is a silicon agnostic implementations of the CPRI 6.0 and 6.1 standard.
The CPRI cores come in several versions to suit any implementation scenario whether speed, a compact size or a wide feature set are required.
Comcores can offer a 64-bit version of the IP-core which ensures easy time-closure even at the highest speeds.
Richly featured and highly configurable
- Designed in VHDL-87 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Easy to use
- CPRI Specification V6.1 features implemented
- All mapping methods available
- Accurate delay measurements and calibration
- Up to 64 carriers antenna carriers per core
- Support line-rates 1-9 (up to 12,16512 Gbps)
- Test bench with typical system configuration and examples
- HW demonstrator available
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IP cores comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with a extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment (available through partner),
Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core
Get further information for CPRI IP Core: email@example.com