Native Ethernet RoE mapper/demapper
Comcores RoE mapper/de-mapper IP core for native Ethernet is a silicon agnostic implementation of the native Ethernet mapping method described in the IEEE 1914.3 standard.
The IP-core interface to data converters through RAM blocks and can as such be used for multiple different converter interfaces.
The data are mapped into one or several 10G Ethernet data streams and vice versa and has been tested with live transfer of I/Q data in frequency domain interfacing to L1 offload engine.
The IP-core allows for synchronization from various sources.
Easy to Use
- Complies with IEEE 1914.3 pre-standard
- Support multiple streams of CPRI and Ethernet
- Prepared for various modes of operation
- HW Test bed is available
- Simple straightforward interface allows for easy integration
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
- Enables Ethernet as a connectivity option for Radio's
- Used with designs where customer has own proprietary CPRI
- Enables Ethernet as a fronthaul option
- Easy integration with legacy CPRI
- Fast track testing RoE implmentations
- Many test options available in core
The IP cores can be provided as separate blocks or as a subsystem tailored ot your exact application.
An extensive documentation that among others include Product Brief, User Manual, Test Environment and test reports are available.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Further Information for Comcores L1 offload solution: firstname.lastname@example.org