Native Ethernet RoE mapper/demapper
Comcores RoE mapper/de-mapper IP core for native Ethernet is a silicon agnostic implementation of
the native Ethernet mapping method described in the IEEE 1914.3 standard. The IP-core interfaces to
data converters through RAM blocks and can as such be used for multiple different converter interfaces.
The data are mapped into one or several 10G Ethernet data streams and vice versa and has been tested
with live transfer of I/Q data in frequency domain interfacing to L1 offload engine. The IP-core allows for
synchronization from various sources.
Easy to Use
- Complies with IEEE 1914.3 standard
- Support multiple antenna data streams of Ethernet
- Easy interfacing to standard MAC’s
- Interfacing all CPRI variants
- Xilinx VC709 HW demonstration setup available
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
- Enables Ethernet as a connectivity option for Radio's
- Used with designs where customer has own proprietary CPRI
- Transport of frequency domain IQ samples
- Enables Ethernet as a fronthaul option
- Easy integration with legacy CPRI
- Enables offload of lower level PHY to RRH
- Fast track testing RoE implmentations
The IP core can be provided as separate blocks or as a subsystem tailored ot your exact application.
An extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, Test Environment and test reports is available.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and Further Information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for the RoE IP core: firstname.lastname@example.org