Comcores Pipelined Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) IP core is an implementation of a Cooley-Tukey FFT algorithm, a
computationally efficient method for calculating the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT). The FFT uses a
Radix-2, Decimation-In-Time (DIT) and pipelined architecture targeting high performance systems where
high throughput is a key requirement. The core comes with a large variety of run-time configurations such
as FFT/IFFT mode and transform size which makes it suitable for a large variety of applications such as
OFDM systems (e.g. LTE or New Radio) and real-time signal analysis. For any high performance application
the FFT IP core delivers on your need for speed and performance whether the target is FPGA or ASIC.
Easy to Use
- Supports both FFT and IFFT transformation
- Uses a Cooley-Tukey decimation in time algorithm with radix-2 sizes and pipelined architecture
- Run-time configurable transform lengths of size 8 – 65535
- Run-time configurable scaling of data at several points during transformation
- Fixed-point arithmetic
- Complex input and output
- Normal or bit-reverserd ordering on inputs
- Accepts input sample every clock cycle
- Single RTL code base supports all configurations
- Simple configuration signals for run-time configurations and enabling/disabling of features
- Test bench is included
- Comes with a bit-accurate software model for easy performance evaluation
in evaluation tools e.g. Matlab
- Designed in SystemVerilog and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
- OFDM based systems
- LTE and NR compatible
- 802.11 WiFi PHY
- As a part of an xRAN based Radio Unit
- High performance applications
- Spectrum analysis
- Signal power measurements
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, Test Environment and test reports.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and Further Information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for FFT IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org