1G/2.5G/5G/10G/25G PCS Ethernet and CPRI
Comcores offers a PCS IP core that can be used for both Ethernet and CPRI. Comcores PCS Ethernet and
CPRI IP core is a silicon agnostic implementation of the PCS layer compliant with Ethernet standard
IEEE 802.3-2015 and CPRI Specification V7.0. The IP-core supports 1G, 2.5G, 5G, 10G, and 25G Ethernet
data rates as well as CPRI data rate option 1 (614.14M) to option 10 (24.33024G).
Comcores PCS Ethernet and CPRI IP core can be dynamically configured to enable either 8B/10B or
In order to ensure easy integration, build-in test capabilities are provided in the core. The IP-core has been
optimized for size and is a highly tested solution that will fast track any project.
- Designed to IEEE Std. 802.3-2015 and CPRI Specification V7.0
- Supports Ethernet speeds of 1G-25G and CPRI line rates option 1-10
- Low Latency
- Supports GMII/XGMII/XLGMII interface
- Loop back test functionality implemented in core
- Signals can optionally be either 8B/10B or 64B/66B encoded/decoded
- Build-in test capabilities
- Serdes bus width is fully configurable from 10-66 bit
- BER test option included
- Configurable for many operating modes and speeds
- Very modular design
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for PCS Ethernet and CPRI IP Core: email@example.com