Comcores offers a full O-RAN RU implementation for plug-and-play deployment of this standard for radio
units. The O-RAN IP is a fully scalable solution that enables both sub 6 GHz and mmWave 5G and 4G
The solution can be provided with MAC, PCS and IEEE 1588 PTP solutions integrated. Likewise a DFE
including JESD204B/C interface can be provided for antenna side. A SW API can be delivered for easy
interfacing to CPU.
The solution is interoperability tested with FlexRan and provides a solid method of enabling this new
- Support for up to four 25G Ethernet Links
- Supports both TDD and FDD operations
- Supports wide variety of channel configurations
- Compression available
- Beamformer as an option
- Designed in VHDL and System Verilog and targeting any RTL implementation, such as ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy to use
- Fully proven integrated solution
- Very compact
- SW API for easy integration
- HW demonstration platform available
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual and Constraint files.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for O-RAN IP Core: email@example.com