O-RU O-RAN IP
Comcores offers a proven and feature rich O-RAN RU implementation for plug-and-play deployment of this standard. The O-RU O-RAN IP is a fully scalable solution that enables both sub 6 GHz and mmWave applications and optionally supports features like compression and beamforming.
The solution can be provided integrated with MAC, PCS and IEEE 1588 PTP IP’s. Likewise, a DFE including JESD204B/C interface can be provided for antenna side. M-plane SW can be delivered for easy interfacing to CPU.
The IP is interoperability tested with FlexRan and provides a solid method of enabling O-RAN.
- Support for up to four 25G Ethernet Links
- Supports both TDD and FDD operations
- Supports wide variety of channel configurations
- Compression available
- Beamformer as an option
- Designed in VHDL and System Verilog and targeting any RTL implementation, such as ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy to use
- Fully proven integrated solution
- Parameterized design for optimal resource utilization
- M-plane SW for easy IP control and management
- HW demonstration platform available
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual and Constraint files.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for O-RAN IP Core: email@example.com