The JESD204C controller IP is a highly optimized and silicon agnostic implementation of the JEDEC JESD204C standard targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies.
The IP-core supports line speeds up to 32 Gbps per lane and includes full backwards compatibility with JESD204B. The IP core enables quick and reliable deployment
of both the transmitter (TX) and the receiver (RX) link layer and comes optionally with a tightly integrated transport layer option. The IP comes with the widest
parameter set available and has gone through extensive testing.
The IP-core is silicon proven, heavily tested in UVM regression environment and has been interoperability
tested with key ADC/DAC providers and leading Serdes/PHY solutions.
Easy to Use
- Designed to JEDEC JESD204C specification
- Line rates from 1 Gb/s to 32 Gb/s
- Supports 1-24 lanes
- Supports 1-32 converters
- HD-mode supported
- Performs user-enabled scrambling
- Generates initial lane alignment sequence
- Performs the alignment character generation
- Sources link configuration data with user selected parameter values during initial lane synchronization sequence
- 8B/10B, 64B/66B, 64B/80B encoding/decoding supported
- Optional data mapping and de-mapping
- Supports Subclasses 0, 1, and 2
- Internal clock generation
- HW demonstration platform available
- VIP and regression test suite available
- SerDes interoperability with several major vendors
- Simple test bench is included
- Designed in Verilog and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
High speed data acquisition systems
- Wireless infrastructure transceiver architectures
- Radar systems
- Software-defined radios
- Portable instrumentation
- Medical ultrasound equipment
- JESD204C IP has been interoperability tested with Analog Devices JESD204C implementation.
Read the full interoperability test: Comcores and Analog Devices Interoperability Test Report
The IP core comes deeply verified, interoperability tested and with an extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment, Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and Further Information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for JESD204C IP Core: email@example.com