IEEE 1588v2 PTP
Comcores IEEE 1588v2 PTP IP is a high performance clock synchronization hardware stack that includes hardware
support for timestamping. The PTP solution implements synchronization methods described in IEEE 1588v2-2008
standard and allows for time synchronization across multiple devices in a network with extremely high precision
The solution supports IEEE 802.1AS profile making it ideal for TSN applications.
The fully autonomously operated IP includes XGMII and GMII interfaces and user configuration allows easy
configuration for various synchronization methods and works in both slave and master mode.
Delivered with test bench, sample scripts, solid documentation and support,the IP enables rapid development of
The core comes pre-integrated with Comcores MAC IP but support for Xilinx MAC is offered as well.
The IP-core has been tested successfully in hardware and at system level and enables a fast track solution for
getting started with high performance clock synchronization.
Easy to use
- High synchronization accuracy down to 3 ns
- Support for IEEE 802.1 AS
- Independent clocks for internal timers and for each of the interfaces (rx data,
tx data, host)
- Pre-integrated with Altera or Xilinx Ethernet MAC cores; services avaliable
for integrating with other 3rd part eMAC cores
- Complete reference designs for Altera and Xilinx, including sample
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatically calculates point-to-point latency
- Supports full-duplex, point-to-point links
- Has programmable eMAC and PHY ingress and egress latency
- Supports PTP profiles defined in the standard
- Supports different Ethernet speeds
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual, and Test Bench.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for IEEE1588 IP Core: email@example.com