Comcores Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) IP core is an implementation of a Cooley-Tukey FFT algorithm, a computationally efficient method for calculating the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT).
The FFT uses a Radix-2, Decimation-In-Time (DIT) and in-place architecture which improves overall efficiency of the computation in terms of speed while keeping the digital footprint at a minimum.
The core comes with a large variety of run-time configurations such as FFT/IFFT mode, transform size, ordering of outputs and Cyclic Prefix insertion which makes it suitable for a large variety of
applications such as OFDM systems and real-time signal analysis.
The FFT IP also comes as a dual core version where the total execution time of the algorithm is halved at the cost of a slightly larger digital footprint.
For any application the FFT IP core delivers on your need for speed and performance whether the target is FPGA or ASIC.
Easy to Use
- Supports both FFT and IFFT transformation
- Uses a Cooley-Tukey decimation in time algorithm with radix-2 sizes and in-place computations
- Run-time configurable transform lengths of size 8 – 65535
- Run-time configurable scaling of data at several points during transformation
- Fixed-point arithmetic
- Complex input and output
- Normal or natural order on outputs
- Supports Cyclic Prefix insertion
- Speed optimized to run at clock frequencies up to 500 MHz
- Option for a dual core version for ultra low transformation execution time
- Simple configuration signals for run-time configurations and enabling/disabling of features
- Simple test bench is included
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
- OFDM based systems
- 3GPP 36 series – LTE PHY
- 802.11 WiFi PHY
- As a part of a L1 offload scheme
- Spectrum analysis
- Signal power measurements
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IP core comes deeply verified and with a extensive documentation that among others include Product Brief, User Manual, Test Environment and test reports.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for FFT IP Core: email@example.com