Ethernet Switch 10G/25G
Comcores high capacity Ethernet switch offers state of the art performance offering four 25 Gbps ports
and twelve 10 Gbps ports in addition to local host and data ports.
The switch supports MAC learning and aging, VLAN 802.1Q, Spanning tree 802.1D, multicast and broadcast
support as well as IEEE1588 transparency. It implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to
fulfill Ethernet standard policy regarding frame integrity checking.
Each port provides XGMII or 25GMII native interfaces for Ethernet PHY devices.
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- IEEE1588 transparent clock functionality including boundary clock support
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) 802.1w support
- VLAN 802.1Q supporting up to 4094 ID’s
- Embeds QoS features like PCP, DSCP and ACL
- Local host and data port offering speed of 50 Gbps
Easy to use
- Very easy integration with standard AXI control interface XGMII/ 25GMII
- Interfaces for attaching to external Physical Layer devices (PHY)
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for 10G Ethernet Switch IP Core: