Ethernet Switch 10G/25G
Comcores compact high speed Ethernet switch offers state of the art performance offering four 25 Gbps
ports and twelve 10 Gbps ports.
The switch supports MAC learning and aging, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast, broadcast as well as IEEE1588
transparency. It implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to fulfill Ethernet standard
policy regarding frame integrity checking.
Each port provides XGMII or XXVMII native interfaces for Ethernet PHY devices.
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- IEEE1588 transparent clock functionality including boundary clock support
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) 802.1w support
- Supports VLAN 802.1Q
- Embeds QoS features like PCP, DSCP and ACL
- Local host and data port offering speed of 50 Gbps
Easy to use
- Very easy integration with standard AXI control interface
- XGMII/ XXVMII interfaces for attaching to external Physical Layer devices (PHY)
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet Switch IP Core: