Ethernet Switch 10G
Comcores 10G Ethernet Switch IP core is a highly configurable and size optimized implementation of a non-blocking switch
that allows continuous transfers between up to 16 10G Ethernet ports.
The switch supports MAC learning, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast and broadcast support as well as 1588 transparency.
The switch can optionally be delivered in a TSN version. For further information please contact Comcores.
The switch supports up to sixteen 10G XGMII ports where each port provides a native interface for Ethernet PHY devices.
Ultra Compact Size
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- Programmable firmware operation with Static or Dynamic (Learning, Aging)
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- XGMII interfaces for attaching to an external Physical Layer device (PHY)
- Manual insertion of unicast/multicast entries to the MAC lookup table
- Runtime configurable port based VLAN ID and VLAN trunk assignment to each port
- Up to 16 ports configurable at compile time
- Configurable queuing behavior (round-robin, fair queuing, etc.)
- Support Ethernet Multicast, Broadcast with flooding control to avoid unnecessary duplication of frames
- Configurable support for 1588 PTP Transparent Clock functionality
- Choose between centralized vs. decentralized scheduling of packets to trade-off between performance and size
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for 10G Ethernet Switch IP Core: