Ethernet Switch Lite 1G/10G
Comcores 1G/10G Lite Ethernet Switch (LES) IP core is a highly configurable and size optimized implementation of a non-blocking ring switch
that allows continuous transfers between up to 4 10G Ethernet ports and 40 1G Ethernet ports.
The switch supports MAC learning, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast and broadcast support as well as 1588 transparency.
It implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to fulfill Ethernet standard policy regarding frame integrity checking.
The switch supports up to 4 10G XGMII and 40 1G GMII ports where each port provides a native interface for Ethernet PHY devices.
The number of ports and rings within the switching fabric are configurable at compile time.
Ultra Compact Size
- Rings in the switching fabric can be downsized to reduce resource usage at the cost of blocking
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- Programmable firmware operation with Static or Dynamic (Learning, Aging)
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- GMII interfaces for attaching to an external Physical Layer device (PHY)
- Manual insertion of unicast/multicast entries to the MAC lookup table
- Runtime configurable port based VLAN ID and VLAN trunk assignment to each port
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 73 ports configurable at compile time
- Configurable queuing behavior (round-robin, fair queuing, etc.)
- Support Ethernet Multicast, Broadcast with flooding control to avoid unnecessary duplication of frames
- Choose between centralized vs. decentralized scheduling of packets to trade-off between performance and size
- Configurable support for 1588 PTP Transparent Clock functionality
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for Ethernet Lite Switch IP Core: email@example.com