Ethernet Switch 1G/10G
Comcores Ethernet Switch IP core is a highly configurable and size optimized implementation of
a non-blocking crossbar switch that allows continuous transfers between up to four (4) 10 Gbps Ethernet
XGMII ports and fourty (40) 1 Gbps GMII interfaces.
The switch supports MAC learning, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast, broadcast as well as 1588 transparency. It
implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to fulfill Ethernet standard policy regarding
frame integrity checking.
Each port provides GMII or XGMII native interfaces for Ethernet PHY devices. The number of ports within
the switching fabric is configurable at compile time.
Easy to use
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- Programmable firmware operation with Static or Dynamic (Learning)
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- XGMII/ GMII interfaces for attaching to external Physical Layer devices (PHY)
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface
- Can be used in managed or unmanaged implementations
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
- Up to 40 1G and 4 10G ports configurable at compile time
- Configurable queuing behavior (round-robin, fair queuing, etc.)
- Support Ethernet Multicast, Broadcast with flooding control to avoid unnecessary duplication of frames
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet Switch IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org