Comcores offers a familiy of PCS-cores for Ethernet covering 1G/2.5G/10G/25G.
The PCS IP-cores can either be delivered separately or integrated together to form a function that handles multiple speeds.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Possibility to have 1G/2.5G/10G/25G PCS functionality in one IP-core
- Low Latency
- Can be used in synchronous Ethernet applications
Easy to Use
- User controlled AutoNegotiation (IEEE 802.3 Clause 37) with full programmability
- Reed Solomon FEC (RS-FEC) compliant with IEEE 802.3bj Clause 91 for 10G
- Support for 10G Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliant with the IEEE, 802.3az specification
- MDIO Slave PHY Management interface which provides a standard interface for Core configuration and management
- XGMII/GMII interfaces for attaching to Ethernet MAC
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
Any Ethernet solution
- Fits into solutions where Eth. PCS is needed
- Enabling use of multiple rates of Ethernet
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for IQ Compression IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org