10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet TSN MAC
Comcores 10M/100M/1G/2.5G TSN MAC provides a complete IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Layer 2 solution with
support for key TSN features including 802.1Qbu Preemption, 802.3br Interspersing Express Traffic,
802.1AS Timing and Synchronization and 802.1Qbv Enhancements for Scheduled Traffic.
The TSN MAC enables deterministic low latency and guaranteed bandwidth for time sensitive
applications. The TSN MAC allows flexibility in selecting a subset of standards depending on your
application from industrial to automotive.
The feature rich MAC-core that is delivered with SW API is a low latency cut-through implementation
reaching best in market results while still keeping size at a minimum. The core is fully configurable and
includes features like IEEE1588, VLAN and DMA integration.
The Ethernet MAC Core, on the Client side,
implements two 8-bit asynchronous FIFO interfaces for Express and Preemptable traffic, respectively
while having a standard MII/RGMII/GMII interface on the PHY side.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Supports key feaures like 802.1 Qbu, Qbv, AS with extentions available
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- FCS generation supported
- Comprehensive statistics gathering
- Supports VLAN and jumbo frames as an option
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
- Very easy integration with standard AXI4 or APB interface
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
- TSN features can be enabled/disabled independently
- Cut-through support
- Configurable Transmit and Receive FIFOs
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Pricing and Further Information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for Ethernet TSN MAC IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org