CPRI over Ethernet
Comcores offes a structure agnostic and a Structure Aware Mapper/Demapper/de-mapper IP core for transferring data over Ethernet.
The implementations adhere to the IEEE 1914.3 standard and enable deterministic latencies and control of timing through build in synchronization ports.
The IP-cores take multiple streams of CPRI data and map these into one or several 10G Ethernet data streams and vice versa.
Using the Structure Aware Mapper/Demapper saves overhead and allows for a much higher degree of control with the data flows.
To ensure easy integration build-in test capabilities is provided in the core.
Easy to use
- Complies with IEEE 1904.3 pre-standard
- Support multiple streams of CPRI and Ethernet
- Prepared for various modes of operation
- HW demonstrator available
- Build-in test capabilities
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enables Ethernet as a connectivity option for Radio's
- Used with designs where customer has own proprietary CPRI
- Enables Ethernet as a fronthaul option
- Easy integration with legacy CPRI
- Fast track testing RoE implmentations
- Many test options available in core
The IP cores comes with a solid documentation that among others include Product Brief and User Manual.
The cores will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for RoE IP Core: email@example.com