The CPRI I/Q cross connect IP core is a ressource efficient non blocking silicon agnostic implementation of a 36x36 port CPRI I/Q
cross connect targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies. The cross connect makes it possible to connect multiple
radio units with multiple baseband ressources. Through an AXI4-Lite interface the cross connect can dynamically
be configured for 1:1, broadcast and multicast operation. The cross connect enables routing at AxC level and does
interface with Comcores and Xilinx CPRI implementations. The CPRI Ethernet Control and Management frames are assumed
routed outside the I/Q cross connect in a separate Ethernet switch IP also delivered by Comcores. The cross connect is
designed for C-RAN, digital DAS or advanced test systems.
- Enables AxC level switching
- Enables Dynamic Routing
Easy to use
- CPRI Specification V6.0 features implemented
- From 2x2 to 36x36 ports
- Support line-rates 1-9 (up to 12165.12 Mbit/s)
- Up to 64 carriers antenna carriers per port
- 1:1, multicast, broadcast by configuration
- Very easy integration with AMBA interfaces
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: email@example.com
Comcores CPRI I/Q Cross Connect addresses any requirement for AxC based switching and routing
- Connecting multiple RE's with multiple REC's
- Routing of AxC's between various ports on a chip
- Connect multiple access points to multiple base stations
- Carrier combining or separation
- Enabling full control of testing multiport CPRI devices
The IP core comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with a extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment,
Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for CPRI I/Q Cross Connect IP Core: firstname.lastname@example.org