Comcores IP-core is a silicon agnostic implementation of the CPRI 7.0 standard targeting any ASIC, FPGA
or ASSP technologies. With its extreme flexibility, high performance and reduced logic consumption,
the CPRI IP core is the perfect match whether the application is REC (Radio Equipment Controller) or RE
(Radio Equipment). It is designed to meet the requirements of Radio systems, base band systems, C-RAN
switches, Digital Front-End (DFE) processors or advanced test systems. The core can be dynamically
configured to handle wireless multi-mode radio systems implementing deterministic latency features and
high-performance throughputs required by LTE-A og 5G radio base stations.
The CPRI cores come in several versions to suit any implementation scenario whether speed, a compact size or a wide feature set is required.
Richly featured and highly configurable
- CPRI Specification V7.0 full feature set implemented
- All mapping methods available
- Size optimized Ethernet GMII interface
- Accurate delay measurements and calibration
- Up to 64 antenna carriers per core
- Supports line-rates 1-10 (up to 24.33024 Gbps)
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation such as ASICs, ASSPs, and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy to use
- Testbench with typical system configuration and examples
- Proven in many technologies
The IP-core comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with an extensive documentation that, among others,
includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment (available through partner),
Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
Pricing and further information
Please contact sales for further information about the IP core.
Request quote for CPRI IP Core: email@example.com